This no-prep unit contains 14 activities you can use to enhance your unit on the Water Cycle. Each page contains a reading passage with questions, an activity, or an investigation that you can use for a grade. To increase vocabulary, I created vocabulary posters that illustrate important key terms. There is also a coloring book activity in which students illustrate parts of the water cycle. Additionally, you will find 28 task cards with a student response page and answer key.
This unit is now available to use with Google Classroom and is perfect for distance learning!
- Water on Earth reading and fill in the blank
- Fresh Water reading and fill in the blank
- Salt Water reading and fill in the blank
- Evaporation reading and fill in the blank
- Transpiration reading and fill in the blank
- Condensation reading and fill in the blank
- Precipitation reading and fill in the blank
- Collection/Runoff reading and fill in the blank
- Water Cycle Vocabulary matching
- Water Cycle Quiz
- Create your own water cycle – class demonstration
- Showing condensation – class demonstration
- Water and Pollution reading and question
- Label the Water Cycle
- Water Cycle coloring book
- Water Cycle Vocabulary Posters
- Water Cycle Task Cards with Response Sheet and Answer Key
This unit is also included in my Science Units – Mega Bundle
- Total Pages 44 pages
- Answer Key N/A
- Teaching Duration N/A
There are no reviews yet.